What you should be aware of
- Multiple documents in a bundle (under one covering sheet) are not accepted by the embassy, they should be apostilled separately for legalisation;
- Educational documents legalisation, ORIGINAL certificate is required by the embassy;
An “Apostille” is a sticker provided by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) which confirms that a signature, stamp or seal is from a UK public official or that a document is from a UK public body.
And for legalisation process, the embassy requests an apostille on your documentation. If you haven’t arranged it, we can obtain these from the UK FCO on your behalf.
If your document does not contain the signature, stamp or seal of a UK public official, it needs to be certified by a UK solicitor before being apostilled. We can provide this solicitor certification service for you at a competitive price.
2-3 working days
If we receive your documentation by 11:00 on a Monday, the document (with legalisation affixed) will be back in our office ready for collection or dispatch by Thursday.
incl. Embassy charges
UK Domestic Shipping Service
International Shipping Service
We will scan the page containing the apostilled signature and the apostille/embassy stamp only
- Public holidays and occational closure of the consulate will extend our processing time. If it happens to your case, we will contact you immediately;
- Consular charges may increase without notice; If it happens to your case, we will contact you for the difference;
- We will not provide services if you have not made the relevant payments;